Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3073] Allow user to schedule without End date from UI

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3073] Allow user to schedule without End date from UI
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Joao,

It is difficult to test scenario with unit test as html input source has proper date value in both the cases but bootstrap datetime picker itself was not displaying the value on the UI.
I'm attaching the screenshot for Start field (Both the scenario when it displays with Valid date and with invalid date when it doesn't).

Let me know if you have anything in mind.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala