Re: pgAdmin4

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
++ Adding pgadmin support  (Please do not send personal emails always include pgadmin support.)

Hi,

Log files are the files where we write application logs like errors, warnings etc.

Open Windows Explore, and navigate to given folder: "C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\pgAdmin"

you will find a file named "pgadmin4.log", send this file to us. So that we can look for error(s)/issue(s).

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala