Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RM #2489: Copy from the results grid isextremely slow and fails with large datasets

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RM #2489: Copy from the results grid isextremely slow and fails with large datasets
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RM #2489: Copy from the results grid isextremely slow and fails with large datasets  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Yes, that's weird issue, copy command works fine with debugger on and fails without debugger.
I used below code to check the status of copy command.

    try {       var status = document.execCommand('copy');       console.log('Copying text command was ' + (status ? 'successful' : 'unsuccessful'));
} catch (err) { alert('Oops, unable to copy to clipboard'); }

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala