Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fix context menu fontawesome icons

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fix context menu fontawesome icons
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 7:16 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 6:26 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 8:52 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Ashesh,

PFA minor patch to fix the font-awesome icon layout issue, attaching screenshot of an issue for your reference.

Regression of your commit: Link

I'm not sure this is the right way to fix this. We should re-add the left hand margin on the buttonbar menus and top-level menus. That's consistent with what the context menu looks like, but more importantly it's also consistent with (at least) macOS.
​This is a workaround until we have proper icons for menu.

What do you mean? The icons were removed, and are not coming back.
​Oh, I was not aware of that.

If we add the margin again then Menu doesn't look good with so much whitespace.

Maybe, but it's a standard design that we see elsewhere too - and consistency is good for usability.
​That's true.​

If you like that way then I'm attaching the patch for the same which will add margins again as they were before icons. ​

Thanks, applied.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com