Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch][Feature #1998] Appends .sql if extension notgiven when using 'save' or 'save as' feature

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch][Feature #1998] Appends .sql if extension notgiven when using 'save' or 'save as' feature
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch][Feature #1998] Appends .sql if extension not given when using 'save' or 'save as' feature  (Rahul Soshte <rahulsoshte360@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch][Feature #1998] Appends .sql if extension not given when using 'save' or 'save as' feature  (Rahul Soshte <rahulsoshte360@gmail.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
​I don't think so, Could you inspect html/css code on 'Save as' dialog within your browser window and see if it's present or not?​