Re: PgAdmin 4 v2.0 stuck in "Initializing the query execution!"

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: PgAdmin 4 v2.0 stuck in "Initializing the query execution!"
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Yes, Log has no useful information in it.
I found same issue reported by another user https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2764

@Dave,
Can we provide 'pgAdmin4.exe' binary with Qt debug support to check if is there any error on Qt side?
(Like we have option in browser to check JS related error.)