Re: PATCH: To fix minor patches (pgAdmin4)

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: PATCH: To fix minor patches (pgAdmin4)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Ashesh,

It is difficult to handle in each template with various options user can choose from,

We try to handle as much as possible space indentation in templates itself but still we got some extra spaces when user selects different options,
that's why we are doing this operation outside. I did not found any other suitable solution for this issue.

Regards,
Murtuza

--
Regards,