Re: [RM2522] Improve grid/column select all operation

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: [RM2522] Improve grid/column select all operation
Дата
Re: [RM2522] Improve grid/column select all operation  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
I guess so, number of columns do have overhead on selection & copy/paste operation because of arbitrary copy paste feature, now we have to scan start cell (first selected cell) & end cell (last selected cell) for each row, In old code we were selecting complete row which was fast but now user can select different columns as well, so we have scan for each selected columns.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala