Re: Conn. loose at some places | TCP keepalive

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: Conn. loose at some places | TCP keepalive
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 7:17 PM, Durumdara <durumdara@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

I also use pgAdmin4 over vpn many times but I do not face any such issue, I think this is environment specific issue in your case.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

With VPN I also haven't got problem. With SSL + cert + outer server I get it in all inactive 5 minutes... :-(

My three colleauges too, but some other not.

Before I read the link I thought it's impossible to avoid, but  PGAdmin III successfully hacked with this technique...
I search for same option in PGAdmin IV, but I don't find now.
All libpq.dll based apps suffered this behaviour - pgsql, EMS SQL Manager, Navicat, PGAdmin III/IV.
If I could define "onconnect" extra parameters or SQL commands somewhere, I can change the TCP keepalive to lower, and the limitations would vanish...

​Please create a feature request here​

--Murtuza

Thanks
  dd