Re: RE-SQL tests for Roles & Resource Group nodes

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: RE-SQL tests for Roles & Resource Group nodes
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

PFA updated patch.

Please note that our framework considers test cases from all the modules as one single test case, If we need module wise detailed summary report for the reverse engineered SQL tests then we may have to change the framework.

Regards,
Murtuza