Re: the installation of pgadmin4 makes me weep in frustration

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: the installation of pgadmin4 makes me weep in frustration
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks to Postgres Debian/Ubuntu packaging team, Installing pgAdmin4 is straightforward task,

1) Create the file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/pgdg.list and add a line for the repository

2) Import the repository signing key, and update the package lists
wget --quiet -O - https://www.postgresql.org/media/keys/ACCC4CF8.asc | sudo apt-key add -

3) sudo apt-get update

4) sudo apt-get install pgadmin4

--