Re: PgAdmin4 Error 5 opening SQL file

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: PgAdmin4 Error 5 opening SQL file
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

Unfortunately I did not find any error in the logs but from the screenshot it seems like pgAdmin4 is running with different user permissions which do not have access to Z: drive.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 3:27 PM, Harper Ian <ian.harper@vaisala.com> wrote:

Here are the two things you asked for, Z: drive is a network mounted drive and in windows explorer I can bury down through it with no issues.

Ian

From: Murtuza Zabuawala [mailto:murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com]
Sent: Thursday, 01 February, 2018 14:14
To: Harper Ian <ian.harper@vaisala.com>
Cc: pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: PgAdmin4 Error 5 opening SQL file

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 2:50 PM, <ian.harper@vaisala.com> wrote:

PgAdmin v 4.2.1 on Windows 10 running in Desktop mode

I am trying to open an sql fie in the query tool which is located on a network drive.

If I try to file open it mainly  shows the attached physical drives and not the network drives, sometimes it does show the network drives but then when you start to go into them it pops up with an Error 5.

Could you provide us screenshot of error & pgAdmin4.log file with debug mode on?

This occurs when running PgAdmin4 as Administrator and as ordinary user.

If I use windows explorer and go to the file and select to run it using pgadmin 4 desktop runtime, it pops up with the main screen of PgAdmin and does nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Вложения