Re: Fixed RM #1209 Trigger issues through right click

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: Fixed RM #1209 Trigger issues through right click
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Akshay,

Please address below minor issues & rest of the functionality is working.
1) In case of EPAS when user updates only code definition comment is not updated along with it for from old trigger.
2) Resize the window size so that event labels in fieldset can render properly.
Refer: server_groups.js for custom dialog size (width: '650px' should work)

Thanks,
Murtuza

--
Regards,