Re: Data grid: fetching/scrolling data on user demand

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: Data grid: fetching/scrolling data on user demand
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 12:40 AM, legrand legrand <legrand_legrand@hotmail.com> wrote:
maybe this behavior is related to fetching records using a server-side cursor
?

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Using_psycopg2_with_PostgreSQL#Fetch_Records_using_a_Server-Side_Cursor
​No we are not using server side cursor.
pgAdmin4 execute queries in async mode and poll the result as it gets available on connection file descriptor, so the delay you are facing on cross join is from psycopg2 driver itself, pgAdmin4 will start polling result data in batch (1000 records by default) incrementally as soon as they gets available on
connection file descriptor
​.​

I met the same problem using pgjdbc with Oracle SQL developer as descibed
here
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46066882/autocommit-always-turns-on-in-oracle-sqldeveloper-when-connecting-to-postgresql
or
https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/issues/976

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-pgadmin-support-f2191615.html

Сообщение: Re: No commit nor Rollback button
Сообщение: Re: No commit nor Rollback button