Re: How to configure pgadmin4 port in docker?

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: How to configure pgadmin4 port in docker?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
​Ports are not configurable at a moment.

There is already a feature request ​logged for the same.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 7:46 PM, Brian Treich <briantreich@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

How can I configure pgadmin4 to use a port other than 80 or 443 when using the docker container dpage/pgadmin4? The instructions on docker hub do not mention an option to do so. I would expect to either set an environment variable, similar to the four mentioned env vars, or to volume mount in a configuration file. I'm running nginx on 80 & 443 and then proxy_pass'ing to various containers that are on different high number ports; I would like the configure pgadmin4 similarly.
--Brian