Re: PGAdmin Version 2.1

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: PGAdmin Version 2.1
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

I think you have enabled "Show system objects" option from Preferences dialog due to which you are able to see them in types.

Could you confirm that by navigating "File" -> "Preferences" -> "Browser" -> "Display" (Check screenshot for more information), If it is set to "True" then this not a bug and it is expected behaviour, You can set it to "False" and reload pgAdmin4 if you don't want to display system objects.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala