Re: [pgadmin4][Patch]: Display Functions node for GreenPlum database

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: [pgadmin4][Patch]: Display Functions node for GreenPlum database
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Joao,

We have written common function 'def get_types(...)' in a class called 'DataTypeReader' to fetch datatypes in a file '../pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/databases/schemas/utils.py' and we have inherited from DataTypeReader in Function module's 'FunctionView' class to use it check line no. 120

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala