Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3055] Allow user to sort the data in View data mode

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3055] Allow user to sort the data in View data mode
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Please find updated patch with following changes,
- Combined Filter and Data sorting together same as pgAdmin3.
- Extracted model into separate file
- Change the colour of filter button from orange to blue.
- Updated docs and screenshot.

@Joao,
Could you please provide any reference for learning more about jasmine test framework?

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala