Re: PgAdmin4

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: PgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 2:53 PM, <ian.harper@vaisala.com> wrote:

PgAdmin 4.2.1  on windows 10 in Desktop mode

I have connected to a remote postgresql server and opened the query tool,if I cut and paste in an old PgAdmin3 sql file in the query tool for a particular table and run it I am only getting back the first 1000 rows, it works fine in PgAdmin3.

I have been through all the preferences but cant find anywhere there is a 1000 row limit.

​There's no such limit in pgAdmin4, What would you get when you run select count(*) on your table?​

Any help would be appreciated

Ian

Сообщение: PgAdmin4