Re: Data grid: fetching/scrolling data on user demand

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: Data grid: fetching/scrolling data on user demand
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
As I mentioned in my previous email that we do not use server side cursor, so it won't add any limit on query.
The delay is from database driver itself, it has nothing to do with pgAdmin4.

Try executing the same query in 'psql', 'pgAdmin3' and third party tool which use libpq library as backend, you will observe the same behaviour.