Re: pgadmin4 hangs when trying to input date

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: pgadmin4 hangs when trying to input date
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Please report your issue here with required details like steps to re-produce the issue, platform etc.

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 4:23 PM, Geopen s.r.o <gpnsro@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

just logging bug I expeirenced with pgadmin.

When I try to insert a date, pgadmin hangs:

Example:

Areas:
- Create Login/Definition/Account expires
- pgagent jobs/Schedules/Start and End

Env: Windows 10 64bit

Faulting application name: pgAdmin4.exe, version: 2.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x59d31cab
Faulting module name: Qt5WebKit.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x59453f1c
Exception code: 0xc0000005

pgAdmin4.exe
2.0.0.0
59d31cab
Qt5WebKit.dll
0.0.0.0
59453f1c
c0000005
002121cb
b64
01d35169ba5e76c3
C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\10\pgAdmin 4\bin\pgAdmin4.exe
C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\10\pgAdmin 4\bin\Qt5WebKit.dll

Сообщение: Re: Rows (estimated) - how to change displayed number format
Сообщение: Re: Rows (estimated) - how to change displayed number format