Re: [HACKERS] path toward faster partition pruning

От David Rowley
Тема Re: [HACKERS] path toward faster partition pruning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 25 September 2017 at 23:04, Amit Langote
<Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> By the way, I'm now rebasing these patches on top of [1] and will try to
> merge your refactoring patch in some appropriate way.  Will post more
> tomorrow.
>
> [1] https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=9140cf826

Yeah, I see 0001 conflicts with that. I'm going to set this to waiting
on author while you're busy rebasing this.

-- David Rowley                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services