Re: Custom table AMs need to include heapam.h because of BulkInsertState

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Custom table AMs need to include heapam.h because of BulkInsertState
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 at 06:46, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> 2) Add a execPartition.c function that returns all the used tables from
>    a PartitionTupleRouting*.

Here's a patch which implements it that way.

I struggled a bit to think of a good name for the execPartition.c
function. I ended up with ExecGetRoutedToRelations. I'm open to better
ideas.

I also chose to leave the change of function signatures done in
f7c830f1a in place. I don't think the additional now unused parameter
is that out of place. Also, the function is inlined, so removing it
wouldn't help performance any.

Вложения