Re: Memory Accounting v11

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Memory Accounting v11
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 16 July 2015 at 05:07, Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com> wrote:
On Wed, 2015-07-15 at 12:59 +0530, Atri Sharma wrote:

> I think a heuristic would be more suited here and ignoring memory
> consumption for internal types means that we are not making the memory
> accounting useful for a set of usecases.

OK, I will drop this patch and proceed with the HashAgg patch, with a
heuristic for internal types.

Should we mark the patch as "returned with feedback" in the commitfest app then?

--
 David Rowley                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Memory prefetching while sequentially fetching from SortTuple array, tuplestore
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: proposal: multiple psql option -c