Re: BUG #15343: Segmentation fault using pg_dump with --exclude-tableif table contains identity column

От David Rowley
Тема Re: BUG #15343: Segmentation fault using pg_dump with --exclude-tableif table contains identity column
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> To reproduce:
> $ createdb foo
> $ psql foo -c "create table bar(i int generated by default as identity
> primary key);"
> $ pg_dump foo --exclude-table=bar
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)

This crashes during dumpSequence() when the owning_tab's attnames are
accessed. This array is NULL since we didn't populate it in
getTableAttrs due to the table being !interesting.

I think the fix depends exactly on what we want the behaviour to be
here.  Should dumpSequence() still dump out a CREATE SEQUENCE
statement for this, or should we just ignore the sequence?  I imagine
we should just ignore identity sequences when we're not going to dump
the table that owns them. It looks like that would require a small
modification in getOwnedSeqs().  Otherwise we'd need something like
the attached to still dump out the CREATE SEQUENCE.

Вложения