Re: pg9.6 segfault using simple query (related to use fk for join estimates)

От David Rowley
Тема Re: pg9.6 segfault using simple query (related to use fk for join estimates)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6 May 2016 at 02:48, David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> In the attached I've left the GUC remaining. The reason for the GUC is
> for testing purposes and it should be removed before release. It
> should likely be documented though, even if we're planning to remove
> it later. I've not gotten around to that in this patch though.

I've attached a patch which is the bear minimum fix for the crash
reported by Stefan. I don't think we need to debate any of whether
this goes in.

I also included removing that bogus function declaration from paths.h
as it was upsetting me a bit, and also there should be no debate on
that.

Вложения