Re: Incorrect use of "an" and "a" in code comments and docs

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Incorrect use of "an" and "a" in code comments and docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5 March 2018 at 18:42, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 05, 2018 at 01:58:54PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> Attached is a proposal of patch to fix all those things.
>
> And of course I forgot to attach the actual patch.  (Thanks Thomas for
> telling me off-list).

If you're doing a round of that, then you may as well throw [1] into
the mix. It's gone a bit dead over there, and it does seem like it
would be good to not have two separate commits for these.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAKJS1f81A20mO_A___3sDnTZcZEH-2Pd5oTeiAUb=Qo2r9MrXw@mail.gmail.com

Сообщение: Re: Incorrect use of "an" and "a" in code comments and docs
Сообщение: Re: Incorrect use of "an" and "a" in code comments and docs