Re: PG11 - Multiple Key Range Partition

От David Rowley
Тема Re: PG11 - Multiple Key Range Partition
Дата
Re: PG11 - Multiple Key Range Partition  (Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 at 23:14, Rares Salcudean
<rares.salcudean@takeofflabs.com> wrote:
> Which would be the simplest way to "import/apply" this fix locally for me? Do I have to wait until the new version is
released?

That's really up to you. I'd at least wait for the patch to be
committed though. From then, if you're comfortable patching and
building yourself then you could get the fix sooner. Otherwise, there
should be a release around the end of September.

I'm about to take a more serious look at the patch I posted a few days ago.