Re: BUG #15572: Misleading message reported by "Drop functionoperation" on DB with functions having same name

От David Rowley
Тема Re: BUG #15572: Misleading message reported by "Drop functionoperation" on DB with functions having same name
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 at 16:09, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> FWIW, it makes me a bit uneasy to change this function signature in
> back-branches if that's the intention as I suspect that it gets used
> in extensions..  For HEAD that's fine of course.

I wondered about this too and questioned Tom about it above.  There
was no response.

I just assumed Tom didn't think it was worth fiddling with in back-branches.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15572: Misleading message reported by "Drop functionoperation" on DB with functions having same name