Re: Compile using the Visual Studio 2019

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Compile using the Visual Studio 2019
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 21 May 2019 at 05:46, Juan José Santamaría Flecha
<juanjo.santamaria@gmail.com> wrote:
> While trying to setup a test environment under Windows I have managed to build the source using the latest Visual
Studio2019 [1].

> It's only been tested in this one environment, Windows 10 x64, but the changes seem tool dependant only.

Thanks for doing work on this.  Just to let you know there's already
some work pending to do this in
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAJrrPGegJG_gtQBMQffCNBny3i3fpe8QfE0DUkPSQEZf-FoY9w@mail.gmail.com

It's marked in the next commitfest entry in
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/23/2122/

Maybe you could take a look at that and maybe sign up to review it?