Re: parallel.c is not marked as test covered

От David Rowley
Тема Re: parallel.c is not marked as test covered
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9 May 2016 at 13:20, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> David Rowley wrote:
>
>> I'm not entirely sure which machine generates that coverage output,
>> but the problem with it is that it's just one machine. We do have at
>> least one buildfarm member which runs with force_parallel_mode =
>> regress.
>
> It's not a buildfarm machine, but a machine setup specifically for
> coverage reports.  It runs "make check-world" only.  I can add some
> additional command(s) to run, if somebody can suggest something.

I'm not familiar with what's possible with make check-world, but would
it be reasonable to make that just do another regression test run with
force_parallel_mode set to regress?

-- David Rowley                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services