Re: Should we add GUCs to allow partition pruning to be disabled?

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Should we add GUCs to allow partition pruning to be disabled?
Дата
Re: Should we add GUCs to allow partition pruning to be disabled?  (Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 25 April 2018 at 09:59, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> Amit Langote wrote:
>> Although the config.sgml coverage of the new capabilities seems pretty
>> good, some may find their being mentioned in 5.10 Table Partitioning
>> helpful.  Or if we don't want to hijack 5.10.4, maybe create a 5.10.5.
>
> Can you (or someone) describe what would that section contain?

I've drafted and attached a patch of how I think this should look.
Likely it will need some tweaking, but it is probably a good starting
point for discussion.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Oddity in tuple routing for foreign partitions
Сообщение: Re: Oddity in tuple routing for foreign partitions