Re: PATCH:do not set Win32 server-side socket buffer size on windows 2012

От David Rowley
Тема Re: PATCH:do not set Win32 server-side socket buffer size on windows 2012
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3 July 2015 at 20:49, David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 3 July 2015 at 20:06, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

I've tested the patch just connecting to a database running on localhost and I'm not getting much of a speedup. Perhaps 1%, if that's not noise. I don't have enough hardware here to have client and server on separate machines, at least not with a stable network that goes through copper.

Here's the results.

I forgot to mention that I was running windows 8.1 64 bit directly on hardware. No VM.

--
 David Rowley                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/