Re: partition table and stddev() /variance() behaviour

От David Rowley
Тема Re: partition table and stddev() /variance() behaviour
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 22 June 2018 at 03:11, David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> I think some coverage of the numerical aggregates is a good idea, so
> I've added some in the attached. I managed to get a parallel plan
> going with a query to onek, which is pretty cheap to execute. I didn't
> touch the bool aggregates. Maybe I should have done that too..?

I should have mentioned; I tested this on a Windows VS2012 machine and
a Linux x86-64 machine and those results were fine with each. I think
the float4 and float8 aggregate results should be fairly stable since
the numbers being aggregated are all very far from the extreme range
of those types. If we do get some problems with some buildfarm members
producing slightly different results then we can probably cast the
result of the aggregate to numeric and round() them a bit.

Сообщение: Re: partition table and stddev() /variance() behaviour
Сообщение: Re: partition table and stddev() /variance() behaviour