Re: Should we warn against using too many partitions?

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Should we warn against using too many partitions?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 7 Jun 2019 at 06:54, Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:

> > > have ONLY ?
> >
> > I assume you mean after the "have" before "one partition per
> > customer"?
>
> No, I meant "currently have ONLY".

I see, thanks for explaining. I've left that one out as I think adding
"only" would imply that having a small number of large customers is
less significant that a large number of small customers. I don't
really see why either of those has significance over the other, so I
think "only" is out of place there.