Re: [HACKERS] Fixup some misusage of appendStringInfo and friends

От David Rowley
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Fixup some misusage of appendStringInfo and friends
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Fixup some misusage of appendStringInfo and friends
Список pgsql-hackers
On 27 April 2017 at 06:41, Peter Eisentraut
> On 4/19/17 08:42, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
>> I reviewed the patch. It compiles clean, make check-world passes. I do
>> not see any issue with it.
>
> Looks reasonable.  Let's keep it for the next commit fest.

Thank you to both of you for looking. I'd thought that maybe the new
stuff in PG10 should be fixed before the release. If we waited, and
fix in PG11 then backpatching is more of a pain.

However, I wasn't careful in the patch to touch only new to PG10 code.

I'll defer to your better judgment and add to the next 'fest.

Thanks

-- David Rowley                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services