Re: pg_dump multi VALUES INSERT

От David Rowley
Тема Re: pg_dump multi VALUES INSERT
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 at 21:26, Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:
> I do not understand why dump_inserts declaration has left the "flags for
> options" section.

I moved that because it's no longer just a flag. It now stores an int value.

> I'd suggest not to rely on "atoi" because it does not check the argument
> syntax, so basically anything is accepted, eg "1O" is 1;

Seems like it's good enough for --jobs and --compress.   Do you think
those should be changed too? or what's the reason to hold
--rows-per-insert to a different standard?

> There is a test, that is good! Charater "." should be backslashed in the
> regexpr.

Yeah, you're right.   I wonder if we should fix the test of them in
another patch.