Re: comparison between Postgresql and Microsoft SQL Server

От David Rowley
Тема Re: comparison between Postgresql and Microsoft SQL Server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2 February 2016 at 21:04, Heine Ferreira <heine.ferreira@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know there is a manual but it is quite a large and heavy document.
> Does anyone know of a document that compares and shows the differences between
> SQL Server and Postgres?
> That will be a substantial shortcut for me.

Well that's a pretty big topic, and you've not hinted much as to which
aspects you'd like to compare.
Perhaps somewhere like [1] might be a good start.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_relational_database_management_systems