Re: [HACKERS] Runtime Partition Pruning

От David Rowley
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Runtime Partition Pruning
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Runtime Partition Pruning  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7 April 2018 at 16:31, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> I've not followed this thread/feature at all, but I don't find the
> comments atop partprune.c even remotely sufficient. Unless there's an
> README hidden or such hidden somewhere?

There's not a README file. The comments for partprune.c, do you want
this to explain more about how partition pruning works or how this
patch uses the existing code?

Probably if we need to explain more there about how pruning works then
it should be a fixup patch to 9fdb675fc, no?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Runtime Partition Pruning
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Runtime Partition Pruning