Editing boolean table value from keyboard

От Cherio
Тема Editing boolean table value from keyboard
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
When I right click on a table and select "View/Edit Data" I can edit fields from keyboard with the exception of boolean fields. There seem to be no key that could toggle boolean values. It is currently only possible by using mouse.

This breaks the flow a bit. My usual routine is to start with the first field, type in the value then hit "Tab". It goes to the next field. Repeat. For boolean fields however I have to go back and grab mouse.

I think a key (e.g. "Space") should be assigned to scroll through "true"/"false"/NULL via keyboard.

Am I missing something and such a key or key combination is already assigned or can be configured?

Thanks!