Re: installation problem with postgres password

От KOTa
Тема Re: installation problem with postgres password
Дата
Список pgsql-general
that is what i though, but i tried many different combinations for
password, and at least 1 of them should satisfy policy requirements.
also my windows user password, which is accepted by OS and thus
satisfies the requirements resulted in same message

i did try to see what policy is active, but i am using win 7 Home
Premium and i could find a way for this version to see/change
policies.
the only thing i found is by running "net accounts" from command
prompt. which shows the following:

http://gyazo.com/be1089b5f0a1ebe6b8037ad9322eac31.png?1342061599

and those are very simple password policy which all combinations i used satisfy