Re: generating the average 6 months spend excluding first orders

От David G Johnston
Тема Re: generating the average 6 months spend excluding first orders
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 10:37 AM, Ron256 [via PostgreSQL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
David,

Please I need your help on getting the first time buyer.

I am using the following query but I am getting incorrect results

with cte as
(select *,
        row_number() OVER( partition by persistent_key_str order by ord_submitted_date) RN
        from orders )
select *
from cte where rn = 1

When you use this persistent_key_str = '01000217334' I get incorrect results.

How can I resolve this?

​Unless you tell us what you think the correct result should be it is impossible to know whether it is the result or your expectation that is incorrect.

It would also help to modify your query instead of simply saying "when you use this persistent_key_str = '...'"; show us the query that makes use of that detail.

David J.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: generating the average 6 months spend excluding first orders
Сообщение: Re: generating the average 6 months spend excluding first orders