Re: Functions, savepoints, autocommit = I am confused !

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Functions, savepoints, autocommit = I am confused !
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 10:48 AM, Tim Smith <randomdev4+postgres@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi David,

I should have perhaps made clear this was a saved function, so my
understanding is ROLLBACK can't be used as its implicit.

​I am pretty certain "ROLLBACK" cannot be used but the "ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT" can - they are and do two different things.  If you can issue a savepoint inside a stored function it would stand to reason you must be able to rollback to that named savepoint from within the same - nothing external would even known about it.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: Functions, savepoints, autocommit = I am confused !
Сообщение: Re: Functions, savepoints, autocommit = I am confused !