Re: BUG #15145: date time default value issues

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #15145: date time default value issues
Дата
Re: BUG #15145: date time default value issues  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Friday, April 6, 2018, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      15145
Logged by:          Paj Dib Xyooj
Email address:      dibxyooj96@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.5
Operating system:   (Ubuntu 4.8.2-19ubuntu1) 4.8.2, 64-bit

i set column "document_datenow timestamp with time zone NOT NULL DEFAULT
now()"
but the values that like this "0001-12-31 23:42:04+06:42:04 BC"

What does typing "date" at your o/s command line show?

This is so unusual I don't know really where to start.  But 9.4.5 is an unsupported minor release and your O/S version seems older as well.  If this isn't a production machine you need to diagnose I'd suggest installing recent O/S and PostgreSQL, possibly from packages, and save yourself some grief.  Otherwise, after upgrading to 9.4.17 (though I would backup the existing binaries just in case) you probably should volunteer considerably more detail about your environment and what you were doing to it before you discovered this behavior.  Providing a self-contained script and output transcript would be good too.

David J.