Re: BUG #14259: i want to store XML version in our table postgres table.

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #14259: i want to store XML version in our table postgres table.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 8:57 AM, <zzia88@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      14259
> Logged by:          Zubair Alam
> Email address:      zzia88@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.5.3
> Operating system:   windows7-x64(64 bit)
>
> My data in xml, how i will store xml data with xml vesion(if vesion was
> changed then i want to know current version and previous version)in our
> postgres database table.

=E2=80=8BThis is not a bug - it is a request for help.  Please direct your =
inquiry
to "pgsql-general@postgresql.org" so that people monitoring this list for
bug-related stuff are not subjected to off-topic noise.

Thank You!

David J.

=E2=80=8B