Re: pg_dump does not dump tables created in information_schema schema

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: pg_dump does not dump tables created in information_schema schema
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday, October 7, 2021, vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

Should tables be allowed to create in "information_schema" schema, if
yes should the tables/publications be dumped while dumping database
contents?

I presume you have to be superuser to do this.  If so, this would seem to fit under the “we don’t stop you, but you shouldn’t” advice that we apply throughout the system, like in say modifying stuff in pg_catalog.  Information_schema is an internal schema attached to an static for a given release.

David J.