Re: BUG #15035: scram-sha-256 blocks all logins

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #15035: scram-sha-256 blocks all logins
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tuesday, January 30, 2018, Meirav Rath <meirav.rath@imperva.com> wrote:
Yes, I was following a previous bug I found on your site  - pg_hba_file_rules: "scram-sha256" instead of "scram-sha-256".

So I fixed it, now pg_hba.conf looks like this:

hostallall0.0.0.0/0scram-sha-256
hostallpostgres0.0.0.0/0trust

From the docs:

 Since the pg_hba.conf records are examined sequentially for each connection attempt, the order of the records is significant. Typically, earlier records will have tight connection match parameters and weaker authentication methods, while later records will have looser match parameters and stronger authentication methods.

David J.