Re: strange slow query - lost lot of time somewhere

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: strange slow query - lost lot of time somewhere
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 2, 2022 at 10:02 PM Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:

út 3. 5. 2022 v 6:57 odesílatel Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> napsal:
> there is really something strange (see attached file). Looks so this issue
> is much more related to planning time than execution time

You sure there's not something taking an exclusive lock on one of these
tables every so often?

I am almost sure, I can see this issue only every time when I set a higher work mem. I don't see this issue in other cases.

What are the values of work_mem and hash_mem_multiplier for the two cases?

David J.