Re: As a table owner, can I grant "grant" ?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: As a table owner, can I grant "grant" ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 9:58 AM, David Gauthier <davegauthierpg@gmail.com> wrote:
Postgres 9.5.2 on linux

Given that I am not superuser, but DO have createrole...
Can I grant some other role the ability to grant access to a table I created ?

For Example:  I create a table called foo.  As the creator/owner of this table, I seem to have the ability to grant select,insert,update,delete (etc...) to other roles.  I would like to grant some other role the ability to grant access to my table.

WITH GRANT OPTION

Basically, yes, but only the specific permissions ​granted to them having the "with grant option" attribute.

David J.