Re: [BUGS] BUG #14517: Inheritance to behave as for OOP

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14517: Inheritance to behave as for OOP
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thursday, January 26, 2017, <scoutant@freesbee.fr> wrote:

And this email is rather a CR than a bug as PostgreSQL behaves as described
in the documentation.

Note: My project is confidential and I would prefer, if possible, to not
make the script below public.

Your choice to file a public bug report, for a feature request, to an open source project, was doubly poor then...

David J.